United Methodist Home for Children, Inc.
Board of Directors
- Kerwin L. Stetler, Chairperson
- Sydney J. Ruble, Vice Chairperson
- Andrew M. Otto, Treasurer
- Gina L. Holsinger, Secretary
- Karen Diener Best
- Scott A. Calhoun
- Barbara Jones Denison, Ph.D.
- Zachary M. Khuri
- Dana J. Little
- Richard E. Murphy
- Robert J. Murphy
- Jay G. Penica
- Rev. Margaret H. Spengler
- Jan M. Wiley, Esq.
- Charles L. Zoll, III
- Jeff Glass, MSW, LSW, Director of Programs in Pennsylvania
- Rich Chubb, Director of Maintenance and Transportation
- Marla Reichart, MSW, LSW, Care Team Coordinator, Male Residential Unit and Community Based Programs
- Meredith Zimmerman, MS, CYCWT, Care Team Coordinator, IL Group Homes
- Beth Sanders, MSW, LSW, CCTP, EMDRIA Certified, Care Team Coordinator, Female Residential Units
Mission of the United Methodist Home for Children, Inc.
The overarching Mission of the United Methodist Home for Children, Inc., (UMHC) is to provide community-based care services to youth and families in need in central and southeastern Pennsylvania. Youth ages 12-20 receive safe housing, emotional and educational support, food, clothing, medical and behavioral healthcare, counseling, and more in a family-like atmosphere that inspires them to hope, heal, recover, and grow. UMHC is a private, non-profit agency licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) and a member of the Pennsylvania Council of Children Youth and Family Services.