United Methodist Home for Children, Inc.
Board of Directors
- Kerwin L. Stetler, Chairperson
- Sydney J. Ruble, Vice Chairperson
- Andrew M. Otto, Treasurer
- Gina L. Holsinger, Secretary
- Daniel J. Brannen, President & CEO
- Karen Diener Best
- Janice R. Black
- Scott A. Calhoun
- Barbara Jones Denison, Ph.D.
- Zachary M. Khuri
- Dana J. Little
- Jay G. Penica
- Richard E. Murphy
- Robert J. Murphy
- Rev. Margaret H. Spengler
- Jan M. Wiley, Esq.
- Charles L. Zoll, III
- Dan Brannen, President & CEO
- Nancy Key, Vice President/Chief Financial Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Sue Stuart, CFRE, Chief Development Officer
- Jeff Glass, MSW, LSW, Vice President of Programs and Services
- Duane Shearer, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives
- Rich Chubb, Director of Maintenance and Transportation
- Erick Nunemaker, Director of Youth Care
- Marla Reichart, Director of Family Services
Mission of the United Methodist Home for Children, Inc.
The overarching Mission of the United Methodist Home for Children, Inc., (UMHC) is to provide community-based care services to youth and families in need in central and southeastern Pennsylvania. Youth ages 12-20 receive safe housing, emotional and educational support, food, clothing, medical and behavioral healthcare, counseling, and more in a family-like atmosphere that inspires them to hope, heal, recover, and grow. UMHC is a private, non-profit agency licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) and a member of the Pennsylvania Council of Children Youth and Family Services.